Monday, June 19, 2017

Going to get "Go 4 it" done...

Monday funday: when there is no school.

I made my list for the week, already getting side tracked by other projects.  No, not the quilting: the cleaning and organization.  Who would have guessed ?

So 6 donation bags later, I have a Closet and book shelf cleaned... more coming.
Need I digress; this is about quilting.

So I finished the blocks for a layout.        

Notice I need one more:


Now decisions ??? Borders, for sure But What?  I have more of the green.  For that matter , I have more of almost everything else, too.

Ideas anyone?  It is only 4 feet by 4 and 1/2 feet currently. It is just for a throw in my bedroom.

Toes showing, ooops.   Yep, the floor is  my design wall.
 

4 comments:

  1. How about a green stop border and then a piano key border from the neutrals? Or maybe a chevron border? I really like your design and fabric colors. It's such a soft, soothing look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie,
    What a cute, fun quilt. How the heck did one block get missed? I cannot tell you how many times that happens to me though . . . . As for the border, is there a secondary color you'd like to pull out? The green is pretty dominant now - which is great if that's what you want. I don't think you can make a misstep anyway. ~smile~
    Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would use the same green as the crosses for the border.

    ReplyDelete