Thursday, June 28, 2018

Patriotic table runner

I finished the table runner which is going to a bridal shower tomorrow.  I used a pattern from American Patchwork and Quilting.  It went together easily.  My issue was that one of my blocks got coffee on it.  And then while getting the stain out, the color bled.  So I washed all the blocks and restarted from there. 


But it turned out very well. It was easy to quilt, my seams lined up! Hooray!

The back is all white; I couldn't find a bright patriotic print in my stash. I just hope she likes it. 

3 comments:

  1. I am sure she will love it. It is beautiful and washing brings out the crinkly goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful finish! I can't imagine that it wouldn't be treasured. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super cool pattern!

    ReplyDelete