Sunday, February 23, 2020

Binding

 I actually have some handwork for today:


I made a single fold binding for my edges to this wool mat and backed it with the same homespun.
This was me waiting at the doctor to look at a facial rash: eczema. 
So I am on steroids and no make up.  Ugh, I look awful.


But this is done and ready to enter our quilt show next month.
I started it with a theme of spring and passed it around each month to a new person who made one hexie for 6 months. So cute.  Just love the talented ladies. 

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea! Yes all talented ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was working on binding too - I hope your face rash goes away soon. Your piece looks good

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat shared project! Love the theme and it turned out well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each and every lady has stitched such beautiful hexies. How fabulous they all look sitting together. Love the border. Such a gorgeous finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is really cute.....good luck in the quilt show

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the face rash, hope you feel better soon. LOVE the mat, it's really awesome and makes me want to chant, come on Spring.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete