Friday, August 28, 2020

Pillows

 Finishing up projects/ pillows this week. The first set goes with my newly decorated bedroom. These pillows are made from leftover Thimbleberries squares I had. They are completed at 20 inches. 


Here is the pair of pillows on my back porch with leaves falling after our rain storm. 
The quilting is a combination stitch in the ditch and templates for the circles as well as Golden Threads paper for inside the square in a square. 


And here are the backs. I just lined them and overlapped the 2 sides. 


The second set is to match the quilt I had made from Meadow Mist designs a few years ago as a mystery quilt. I used the same design and basic fabrics as the quilt. 


Here is the pair of them at 18 inches; they are 2 different oranges which is her favorite color.
No quilting on these. 


And the back has the required Minky dots for the cat to sit on. She likes them. 

1 comment:

  1. I love making pillows with left over blocks, or test blocks that I made and do not continue on! Great way to use up scraps or blocks that did not work!

    ReplyDelete