Saturday, March 25, 2023

It's Spring?????

 We have another beautiful snow that flocks the trees and looks so pretty.  5 or so lovely inches of this COLD WET SNOW!   Fortunately, I have everything I need here in the house. So there! I will just sit here and read my book, Lessons in Chemistry, and stare out at the now blowing branches. 


There is a driveway and sidewalk somewhere.


I have been sewing some:  

Quilting the mini: 


The back looks gray but is more of a medium blue.


Sewcialites blocks: 4 new blocks




All my blocks so far of the Sewcialites 2; free weekly pattern from Fat Quarter Shop.
18 out of 20. I have one that I made twice with different fabrics.





4 comments:

  1. winter just doesn't want to go away I guess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Christmas blocks and the mini quilt too. BRRR on the snow! Stay warm and cozy inside, before you know spring is in the air! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lessons in Chemistry does not sound like easy reading!!!
    Your Sewcialites blocks are so pretty - I love them in the Christmas theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas quilt is going to be gorgeous! I just love your fabrics.

    ReplyDelete