Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Mini Cake stand !

I have 2 donation quilts I need to get quilted.  It looms over me, but I feel unmotivated. I need to piece a back for one of them, and I need a medium gray to quilt the 2nd.  But I can't seem to get myself to doing it.

 Instead, I have decided to try and complete a UFO for April.  Here is the lay out of my Mini Cake stand quilt. This is little.... each block is a mere 2 and a half inches.  The instructions were online during a summer from Temecula Quilt Company in California. 

So I pieced them all in my stash of fat quarters of Kansas Troubles fabric.  The bottom left rows are together. I am missing 2 squares of the background and will look for them tonight. 

The layout is also one they have suggested, although 2 others were also shown.





And I also completed 2 more Rainbow Scrap challenge blocks. This month I am doing multicolor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment