Saturday, May 6, 2017

Stash bee and more

This week I have not sewn much.

I have successfully finished 2 weeks of walking for a mile every morning at 5:30 a.m. Yes , 5: 30 A.M. ( ONLY  a half hour earlier).I am happy to be getting progress on removing that winter padding I gained from eating extra sweets.  It is progress, not results.....yet.

And that has left me with little energy to sew at night. ...yet.

So last night I assembled the 4 colorful 9 patch 9 inch Stash bee blocks to mail off. The only hard part was getting 8 squares cut for each color.

And then I made the BOM for my guild, easy peasy 3 and a half inch squares.

My RSC blocks were cut out for April, (multi-color was my version of rainbow) but didn't get assembled and photoed until today.

At least it is a start for May.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debby,
    I love, l.o.v.e, LOVE your colorful nine-patch blocks. How fun! That makes me want to make a quilt of those . . . so very cute. ~smile~
    Roseanne

    ReplyDelete