Sunday, October 1, 2017

Pumpkin RSC and more blocks

I am all caught up with my Rainbow Scrap Challenge. 14 blocks completed for September.
Each block is 6 and a half inches.





And now I have all my Blockheads caught up, too. these blocks are also 6 and a half inches.   Total all blocks thus far  81!!!!!!!
All are made in Kansas Troubles fabrics.
( I haven't measured the triangles to see how far off I am yet. )

These little triangles are terror for the substitute applique for number 28.  Lisa Bongean said she was able to put it together in 45 minutes. 

I only wish...                                                                 It doesn't want to lay flat although I pressed it.
the amount of seams are crazy on the back. 

Here is number 29 in purples and reds.  The lighting was not cooperating.

No comments:

Post a Comment