Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Squirrel

 Oh, my! I got side tracked.  I was reading blogs.  Something we all do.  And I found Temecula Quilt Company.  Not a new site for me, but one I hadn't visited in a while.  ( I even got their mini postcards for Christmas.)



Here is a beautiful old quilt from silks and such. I quickly downloaded the pattern that  we are recreating for it. 

And they are doing a quilt along. Sort of.  Only make 20 hourglass units a week. That doesn't seem too hard.   

I dived in and did my first 12 without any issues.  And Off I Go.  I am even keeping up and now have over 40 of these completed. ( I am 3 weeks behind the start date; I need to catch up.) 


I really am working on getting to the finishing block to finish my Sleeping Fox baby quilt.   It is just staring at me and I can't seem to get in the groove.  And I have been spending lots of mental energy avoiding. UGHHHHH! The struggle is real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment