Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Binding

I had sent my En Provence out to be quilted. And it is BACK.  So tonight, I prepped the binding and machine stitched it on the edge, mitered corners and all.


Here  is my binding box,  It is a plastic box I while at a convention sometime.  But it easily holds my hairclip style of binding clips plus one set of  wonder clips given to me as a gift.  I always keep my needle in it as well as a small set of scissors, which is missing at the moment.



Here is the front side  of the quilt.


And here is the  back as I turn a corner.  The quilting was a swirly design with taupe thread.  I found a wool batting for 30 bucks and a 108 inch back for 10 dollars a yard.   More pics when done.  Any ideas for a name?  Some of you out there are much better with wording than I.
Here is the link of the finished  Top.





No comments:

Post a Comment