Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Fall quarter goal

I am doing fairly well on getting things done lately. Last month, I was able to finish the one top below, 3 pillowcases. and finish the patchwork for placemats.  Not bad for one month.

This week, I completed the borders on the Wisconsin quilt and gave it to the quilter Friday.
She said she would have it done this next week. Hooray! 

Plus I am finally getting my grandson's quilt back from the quilter which was dropped off August 25.
I want to take it with us when we visit in the middle of October. That way I don't have to pay postage.
Plus they will be moving into their new digs soon after.


So my first and second  goals is to bind those 2 quilts. And fortunately both bindings are already prepared. That was the project I did last weekend during the football game when Green Bay actually won.

This photo was not yet fully assembled and without the borders.


Third goal is to assemble the placemats now that I have the patchwork completed and the background selected.  The left is the inspiration from pinterest. The right photo are the patchwork lengths on top of the background fabric.

I hope you like them partner!  I'll be getting them in the mail to you early next week...  Blogged: www.needleandspatula.com/2011/06/spicing-up-kitchen-swap-...      


Fourth goal is to assemble my flannel quilt Over the Moon, by Thimbleblossoms. Blocks are made and sashings cut out.  I still have some flying geese to make.  I really want this to be finished for my couch.  And I already have a minky chocolate brown backing.


And if I even get to it, my fifth goal is to get my last 3 blocks for Henrietta and her pumpkins ready to stitch.
And if by chance I switch moods, I have my Gooseberry sampler to finish. It would be nice to have it for Christmas.
       Gooseberry Sampler

So here we go:

2 comments:

  1. You have some great goals and some great projects! I love the placemats and should add those to my list of things to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - lots of quilting going on at your place!

    ReplyDelete