Monday, May 3, 2021

Spring and another UFO

 Glorious Spring!  It has indeed arrived.  I love the beautiful spring greens: that lime green shade that bursts on the trees as the buds and leaves just start to grow. I think it holds so much promise and is a long awaited sign of better weather ahead.   





Surprise, surprise!  We even have 70 degree weather. Totally amazing. My spouse and daughter and I headed to Pewaukee to eat at the restaurants by the beach.  But when we arrived, we were literally blown over by the extreme winds. Just walking up the sidewalk took strength.  I have never seen such white caps on that lake.  So instead of having our food blown away, we ate inside.  

And I got another UFO out to work on.  Here is where the piece was left last summer: 

                                  

                                  

And here is where I was able to complete it yesterday.  Now to do some wool applique on the stripe section.  Choosing a design.  Hmmm. 






2 comments: