Thursday, July 21, 2022

Little things finished.

 I am enjoying the many blocks of Moda Blockheads.  There are so many designers and versions and colorways and inspiration.  It is a challenge to use my box of leftover pieces of peaches and greens with the hot chocolate background. 



I have 20  blocks made and only 5 more needed for the setting version by Fig Tree quilts designer Joanna Figueroa.  Hooray!

I finished my mini quilt of triangle leftovers:  Final size  8 1/2 by 10 1/2 inches.  That means each half square triangle is  one inch. 


Easy straight line quilting in 4 directions. 


My other goal has been to exercise more.  I rejoined the YMCA and have been alternating between lap swimming and water aerobics.  I think I have made it 10 times in the last 3 weeks. 

The kitchen remodel is progressing.  New cabinets in after the messy dry walling and paint. 
3 weeks to go. 



2 comments:

  1. I was hoping to see the kitchen remodel done - hope to see photos soon! and hope it is going smoothly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blockhead blocks are looking fabulous. Love the color palette you used in these blocks . Such a sweet mini quilt and great use of leftover fabrics.Have a great weekend. Happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete