Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Finish it Up!

I have been very successful finishing quilts this year.  Yards and yards of bindings, as will as all those other kinds of finishing details.  ( And I haven't even started any new things other than the Valentines for my Mom and sister.  This despite the goals I had set for the beginning of the new year.) 

I found this linky party online on Instagram.  And as it represents what I am already doing, it is so easy to be a part of it and to continue my finishing roll. 



Tiffany of Village Bound Quilts is organizing and running this and has several sponsors for prizes. 
 Check it out here:  Finish it Up link

Here is my latest finish: 
The binding and rod pocket are all attached. 

Here is a close up of the 6 inch blocks and feathers in the round.


And the free motion feathers in the border.


Lastly, the stitching from the back.  


Hooray for me!

4 comments:

  1. The feathers are beautiful in this quilt, hurray for a finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a great job on all those feathers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the finish! Beautiful quilt and feather quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilt looks amazing from the back also. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete