Sunday, February 4, 2024

Hand stitching

 Still working on my UFOs.

I have happily finished the wool matt. It was a round robin where several of us designed a matt for ourselves including some ideas and wools. And we passed them all on to the next person on our list each month. 6 people total.  Such creative touches and designs were made by each person. 




I enjoyed  making the center and then 2 of the hearts. I love checking Pinterest for different ideas. So many to choose from!



And for a smile, I am including a photo of my daughter's cat sitting on my quilts as we take care of the cat while she is on vacation somewhere warm. 



4 comments:

  1. pretty cat photo with the quilts - I have a circle quilt in my stacks of quilts too. Love all your hearts too

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous cat. Your wooly hearts are so delicate looking and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little felt valentines. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hearts are so pretty, and so is the cat.

    ReplyDelete