Thursday, January 28, 2021

Hand stitching

 While I keep at the stitching each day a little; I don't seem to blog as much. Partly that is due to dropping my darn laptop.  I need to have it repaired again as the charger won't connect properly. Darn it; is so inconvenient. 

So for the quilting:   I have been working on the snowflake wall hanging again. I have all the wool applique on. It was so frustrating: I had all the pieces cut out and then some disappeared after I cleaned up one day. But I made replacements. 

Now I just need to finish the stitching for accent and then quilt it.


Here is a close up of what is completed thus far.


Then I thought I would do some Valentine embroidery. I can't decide which I like better or whether to frame them or make them into little heart shaped pillows.  They are about 3 by 4 inches. 

Lastly I did some patchwork for a background of wool applique.  I think I am going to do my own round robin for spring. 



Winter is in full swing.  We have had several storms, but only a few inches have fallen each time. It really doesn't matter as all my days are snow days to be at home.  But it is beautiful none the less and so pretty when the sunshine makes it sparkle.


1 comment:

  1. sorry about the laptop - I dropped my IPad the other day but it stayed in its case shut so no damage - the last one got cracked when I did that. Your snow and quilting and stitching all look so pretty - we do not have the snow but do have the chill

    ReplyDelete