Friday, August 17, 2018

Quilt for Jensen

Totally finished!   This is the quilt for my grandson as he is now in his "big boy bed".  It started as a Stash Bee quilt block for May, but needed far more blocks for the complete quilt . These Garden Fence blocks were easy to construct. And probably one of the quickest quilts from start to finish.

Here is a close up of the quilting which I did not do. 


And the perfect binding for the grays and all the bright color. 

The back is the same fabric used for his baby quilt 2 years ago. 

And Ta Da............. the complete finish! 
 Label coming.

5 comments:

  1. It is fabulous. I love its brightness. The idea of using the same backing is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt is so fun! I love the pattern, the colors, the quilting you had done and the binding. It sure makes me smile. Great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful quilt!! Perfect for a boy, I'm sure it will be loved. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete