Friday, February 25, 2022

Projects and more projects.

Progress: a little at a time. 

I have switched my projects and have been working more on my Gnomes for Christmas. 

I have been working to finish all the tree blocks. Since I had a plain green block, I took it apart and added more colors to it. 


So here it is with a variation of greens. 




And I have been stitching more on the gnomes at night.  I am a little behind. But that is ok. 

They are cute and fun to place the tiny stitches I enjoy doing. 






Further, I have been working on my hourglass blocks. 

So many seams at the corners :  8 total meeting in one spot! Persistence and a seam ripper.  And keeping at it. 


                                               

                        124  hourglass blocks and a big pinwheel for the center.  



And to top it off, I even sorted and cleaned part of my sewing area.  All good. 




1 comment:

  1. I guess it is good to work on Christmas projects now - I never think to until it is too late to get it done!

    ReplyDelete