Friday, June 28, 2024

2nd Place finish

 Hooray! My triangle quilt ( Ocean Waves) won a 2nd place finish at the Wisconsin State Fair!  YEAH!  And although I went to see the judging; I goofed AGAIN and went on the wrong day.  But I will get to see it at the fair in August! 

So I had better get working on next year's entries. 

Dear Jane block A 12

Paper pieced on newsprint


Back of Block


Finished block  ( 5 inches)

y



If you are interested, Susan Gatewood has a EQ version of it for free 
                                                                                                                                                                        I also have added more blocks to my New York Beauty:  

3 comments:

  1. I remember foundation paperpiecing Dear Jane. Your New York Beauty blocks are very pretty. NYB is on my someday list, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never foundation pieced any of the DJ - would have made some of those blocks easier. I hand pieced both of mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that is wonderful! Congratulations on the win. It is so deserving. Looks like you are definitely gearing up for next year. Happy Piecing. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete