Friday, January 19, 2024

I can breathe again.

 Today, Thursday, is the first day I slept without numerous cold/cough medications. And I can breathe without the stuffiness in my nasal passages.  There are still some residual effects, but such a welcome difference. 

So I am trying to get back to my New Year's goals. 

Great News!!!!!! I have finished my 9 Patch Pretties!  All borders are on and all the papers are removed.  




Hooray!     Hip Hip Hooray!    Hip Hip Hooray!

Sorry only indoor photos without an assistant.

5 comments:

  1. She's a beauty! I can't wait to see her quilted. Are you keeping this quilt for yourself? I'm so glad you're feeling better. Don't push yourself too much right away, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a beautiful quilt! I'm glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a beautiful quilt and glad you are breathing better! What size is the quilt it looks big bed size

    ReplyDelete