Monday, November 12, 2018

Time to finally sew!

For the first time all fall, I finally had energy and time to sew on a week night. I was so happy to get all my pumpkins made and put together into a row. I started making bias strips for vines, but was disgruntled with the size. I ended up purchasing a new quarter inch strip maker. Heaven knows where my other one is. 


I also celebrated a birthday.  My great partner went to a local deli and brought home take out. Awesome turkey, cranberry and cheese panini and 2 desserts. We sat and ate in front of the TV. 
He did buy me earrings. But darn if he can find where he hid them.

Friday morning, look what I was surprised to see.  I knew we were getting snow, but didn't think it was going to stick around.  Absolutely beautiful!  

And still crazy cold!

Part of my being out of commission has been a cold that came for a week, left and then came back.

And the other reason was the weekend in Indiana for a beautiful wedding of my nephew who is  only 6 weeks older than my son. 

And here is my sister and her hubby,  the parents of the groom. 

And here are the 2 grandboys ready for the wedding. Cutest guys ever. 

2 comments:

  1. I came here today to see if you had posted... if you hadn't I would have checked up on you. So sorry you've been battling a cold. Hopefully it's gone for good. Love your pumpkins. The family photos are wonderful. Feel better and here's to more energy for more sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute row of pumpkins. Can you direct me to the pattern for them? I am so glad I read your posts as it reminded me to get my paper crane done for Katy. I'll have to put visiting the Wisconsin area on my bucket list for next fall (from your previous posts). It looked incredible. kthurn(at)bektel(dot)com

    ReplyDelete