Here are both of them ( 2 blocks for 2 shams or pillows). I have not completely decided how to go from here. The variation of Thimbleberries fabrics turned out great. It didn't put much of a dent in the 5 inch bag, though.
All of the rest of these are for other friends
First is a batik block. I had her box for 2 rounds and ended up making 8 blocks total.
I think there are about 28 made thus far.
The hard part was putting the right colors together to make 4 different combinations from 4 different fabics.
This was the pattern she selected and she had a kit from Keepsake Quilting.
Great colors were included, but I added a few as well.
- Here are all my blocks together.
- My layout isn't quite right, but you can see the colors.
- Color value is key in this block. I need to work to improve in this area.
This next one was another Cake Mix design from Miss Rosie.
I just saw the mistake. It will not be hard to fix.
I am grateful I took the pictures to find the mistake.
This is another Cake Mix. Someone worked ahead, so I have 2 to work on this month.
The pattern made 2 from the same 10 inch squares. So pretty.
Love the blue and whites.