Sunday, July 5, 2020

4th of July


I have not done any sewing for the past week.
We drove to the tail of Missouri last week to meet the grandkids and their parents.
We then took the 2 boys and brought them to Wisconsin.
And the rest of my days have been filled with them and we have had lots and lots of hugs and activities.


If I have energy I have been working on this cross stitch. 
It is being completed on punch paper. 
At first I was all gung ho, but progress is being made.



Here I am with them prior to the reverse parade yesterday on the 4th of July
We drove around a block to see various floats, flags, servicemen and patriotic stilt walkers.


Here are some of the assorted activities:
drums, of course, with my husband.

A beach with social distancing.

Assorted other activities:  water gun fights, playgrounds, scooters, bubbles, and balls.
Inside we have done books upon books, blocks, trains, playdough, letters, and patterns, and baking and much more.  What a wonderful time with these to guys! 

And we have them for another week. More fun ahead, and did I say HUGS!

4 comments:

  1. glad you have gotten in your visit - I know you sure missed them a lot with the move they had last year

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you get to have this time with your grands. You are making such great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time with your grandkids. How wonderful that you can visit with them. Love the patriotic project that you've been working on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete