Sunday, May 14, 2017

Slow stitching for Mother's Day

Mother'day: A My mom is many miles away and I miss her. She did teach me to sew.

B My two kids, hubby and I are going to Devil's Lake to hike , climb rocks, and have a picnic. I don't know the last time we had just the four of us for an outing. It is our favorite park. I even made fried chicken and chocolate chip cookies to take.

But I will have a couple hours to stitch this Crabapple hill design. I have had 2 evenings this week devoted to it. So I am making slow progress.

Happy Mother's Day to all!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely Mother's Day, I love the Crab Apple Hill pattern you are working on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI - Since Judy Laquidara is no longer doing "Design Wall Mondays", I talked to her and got permission to continue Design Wall Mondays at my blog: http://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/

    I hope to see your posts on future Mondays, Judy Hansen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing a great job on this embroidery pattern! There's a lot of stitches in that project!

    ReplyDelete