Monday, December 31, 2018

Looking ahead to 2019

It is hard to believe it will be a new year.

So here are some of the projects I could/ would like to finish:

1) Blockheads setting.  I have the fabric with a few of the sashes started. Started 2017 in spring


2) Christmas tree skirt.  I am so bad!  Ugh!  for wedding last October



3) Row by row for me!  Needs a little modification and some wool applique. The  last row was finished this spring


4) Row by row started for a quilt group.  ( all the rows are made even) Black and brights, several years old

5) Valentine blocks.  already pieced. Just needs organizing into a wall hanging


6) 30s hearts and strips: log cabin pieced hearts with strings of 30s in between

   
7) Halloween row by row for guild:    started November






8) Christmas quilt: several sections made. Pattern by Kansas Troubles
I didn't realize it was a full bed sized quilt, and was thinking it was just a  wall quilt for Christmas.

                      Gooseberry Sampler

9) Flannel quilt for new couch.     New project
Image of Over the Moon - PDF pattern
To be made with woolies layer cake and brown tweed instead of navy


10) Another Christmas tree skirt for  March wedding

11) Wisconsin lap quilt using Yellow Brick Road pattern



12) Quilt for 4 year old grandson 2 years old Transportation blocks: 8 made



13) Rainbow scraps: needs to be put together from 2017



And so on and so forth.

Yes, there's more.  But how many can I make in a year?   And I will find/start some new projects.

I do have bags of projects,  a stash of fabric, boxes of patterns, and shelves of books.   All waiting to inspire me. ....   You understand.


Here's to the new year and the open slate ahead of us!

Happy New Year 2019 Wishes

1 comment:

  1. Your list makes me tired. Some very cute ideas you have, good luck with them all.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete