Sunday, March 3, 2019

Flimsy and a concert!

Finally!!! 
I got my pinwheel party from RSC 2017 together. I have been working on the borders the past week or so. It looks great here...and took hours pressing .  Some intersections not as perfect as I had hoped.  A lot of time has gone into this. But I am happy with the product. Now to be quilted!
Image may contain: indoor




Great, fun concert with my daughter and her beau.  The tickets were a Christmas present for a group called We Banjo 3, an Irish group with great talented instrumentalists and voices.  Not your average concert at the  Pabst in Milwaukee, but a fun night. As the singer said, "Not a sitty downy concert,  a standy uppy kind."

Image may contain: one or more people, people on stage, night, concert and indoor

1 comment:

  1. your quilt looks like it turned out great to me! the concert sounds fun

    ReplyDelete