Friday, September 9, 2022

So many ideas, so little time.

 I am slowly reorganizing the sewing area and all the storage there and about.  It is a task I ABHOR. But the ends justify the means. And I know I will be better for it. 

But in the meantime, I keep sewing little by little on the many projects in progress:

1) Bee Happy:   Purchased on a trip around Wisconsin with my husband.  I needed to get this done as I do so love the colors and theme for late summer.  The centers are from a panel by 





2) 100 days 100 blocks:   I have made another 6 blocks.  They are quick and easy.  The hard part is selecting colors for the block. 





3) Handwork:  2 things going in the evenings:


Wool exchange for a friend


Cross stitch of fall leaves with variegated thread


First day of school here in Wisconsin on the first of September.  Oh, the sound of laughing children on the playground. It still feels kind of weird not teaching. But I do so enjoy my coffee and reading in the morning. 




No comments:

Post a Comment