Monday, July 17, 2017

Back from vacation

My how time flies when you are away! I spent a week in Canada with my Mom and her spouse. It was great to be away. And the best part was spending time with her.  The weather was rainy and  cloudy most of the week. But I got to eat great meals both at home and out at restaurants.

Here are some pictures:
Of the Lock at Young's Point




Of Fred, the blue heron whom my husband saw almost every day


Of the gorgeous Northern Pines by the lakes:


I could spend a copious amount of time just gazing at these:





 And I spent hours embroidering my Crabapple Hill panel. I was able to finish a lot; but there is so much more to do.

2 comments:

  1. You really got a lot of stitching done on your vacation. It's beautiful, as are your photos of your trip. I could look at water all day, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. Hanging out with family is a great time for hand stitching. Congrats on all the progress on your panel.

    ReplyDelete