Saturday, May 8, 2021

Another finish and piecework

Hooray,  I got the heart quilt back from the quilter.  The quilting pattern is a beautiful swirl with hearts in it done in red.  So pretty.  Can't wait to show you the back and binding. 


Here is the 2nd card I stitched on paper for my sister.


And here are my Rainbow Scrap challenge blocks done in Red.  So pretty and bright. 
Again, my blocks are small and end of at 5 3/4 inches. Red strips cut at 1 1/2 inches  inches and the white at 1 inch.  Because I sew them so randomly,  I have trouble keeping my direction for the log cabin block correct and need to take out several sides before I get the hang of it again. 




 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and projects. The red blocks look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilting on your heart is perfect! Love your card and red blocks, too. You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gorgeous dark red log cabin circles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain about building Log Cabin blocks, as I have the same trouble when I try to make them. Ultimately, Your RED blocks turned out beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete