Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Hearts and cross stitch

 New cross stitch.

I came across Floss Tube from Fat Quarter Shop.  They print patterns and work closely with cross stitch several designers including Lori Holt.  This is one of their newest ones. And while I won't complete the whole thing, I intend on completing sections of it.


Here is the beginning of one section done on linen which is proving to be a little more tricky than aida cloth. 


On the quilting front, here is my rows lined up for putting them together. 



And here are a couple of other views of it.  Now just to get it together. 



5 comments:

  1. I haven't cross stitched in years, but remember linen being a challenge at times. I love your hearts quilt. It's such a pretty design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the scrappy rows done - that must have took awhile although I imagine some chain piecing was going on - it looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi 🙋🏼‍♀️
    I adore your heart blocks, but the link from the last post doesn’t lead to the actual post. Can you link it again or send me a copy of the original please! Thank You

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://time4stitchn.blogspot.com/2017/07/hearts-abound.html I hope this link works better for you.
      Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  4. Your Log Cabin Heart quilt is going to be SEW lovely!!

    ReplyDelete