Sunday, June 6, 2021

Cross Stitch

 


I enjoy doing little projects for bowl fillers or tiered trays. It is also a nice diversion from my sewing machine and great to have projects while watching TV. 


Here is one I found on Pinterest and wanted to make it on linen.  I am still having trouble counting the 2 threads over and up ( or down).  Many stitches were removed after noticing they did not line up.


I like how it is turning out.  I only have a little border to finish and some white in the tiny flag and the border in between the red. 


Just so you can get an idea of the size. It is about 2 1/2 inches.  The bottle cap is to a plastic water bottle.  

5 comments:

  1. Oh that is just so sweet and tiny! Good for you to be able to see such small stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so dainty. I always struggle to stitch over two threads. I don't do it much anymore. I can't wait to see it completely finished. -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is always nice to have a second hobby away from quilting to make it so it doesn't get boring - that is why I try to learn how to knit or do a crochet blanket

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I have too many hobbies... just not enough time! LOL Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is tiny and so cute! Having diversions from quilting is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete