Saturday, June 5, 2021

RSC Saturday

Here is my progress on this month's RSC challenge. 

 I pulled out the rest of my purple pieces and put them together quickly for these 4 blocks. 

Each and every piece of fabric in this block is 2 1/2 by 4 1/2 inches.


Then I added them to my black centers for this shot of all my purples totally 8 blocks of purple. 


And then I arranged them with my other 4 colors.... And these are only about half of them.


Put together this would by 40 inches by 40 inches. 

I am shocked at how large this quilt is and how fast it is going together already.
These go together very quickly. I am usually a small piece person. 
Each block is 8 1/2 inches.  You could size them down to 6 1/2inches with pieces 2  by 3 1/2 for 6 inch blocks   or even 1 1/2 by 2 1/2  for 4 1/2 inch blocks. 



6 comments:

  1. LOVE the addition of PURPLE in this crayon-bright quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very colorful - having only one size piece is nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely purple blocks, and all the colours together look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great blocks! Such a good idea for making them with the 2.5 x 4.5 inch strips, too, and they make a pretty rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am making these blocks as well. Love yours with the black/white in the centre, wish I had seen it sooner😀

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those blocks are very nice, I may add them to my repertoire! Thank you for the various sizes!

    ReplyDelete