Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Winter Quilt Show part 2

 Here are a few more quilts I enjoyed at the Winter Quilt Show February 3.

So many little triangles!  Oh my!


such fun quilting and design

A modern feel that might be good for a gift to make


Very cool bias made strips in a Celtic design.


Wonderful design by Sarah Fielke


And yes, I did get a few new projects at the show.  There was so much inspiration, plus we went to a fabric shop near by.


Here are my new starts.   
I borrowed the Dear Jane quilt book from a friend this summer and saw a pastel version at a quilt store.
The blocks are both pieced and applique.


These are 4 1/2 inch finished blocks.  I need to redo the gold one. 


I saw this line of tiny muted pastel checks called toolbox something?  and knew that they worked for the project I wanted to complete.

And lastly I saw this cute little cross stitch pattern. I had to have it. 







4 comments:

  1. Your Dear Jane blocks look so pretty. I look forward to seeing your progress in lovely pastels. Thank you for sharing all of the gorgeous quilts as well. Have an awesome week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pastel Jane Stickle quilt will be beautiful. Please save re-doing any blocks until you have made all 225…….you may then think the first attempt wasn’t so bad after all. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Judy - keep all the blocks and if you finish the whole quilt if you think you have made mistakes it will not be noticeable there are so many blocks and triangles in this quilt some mistakes are not noticeable. I made 2 of them - I know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! A Dear Jane project is quite the undertaking. It's going to look lovely with those pastels. Best of luck on all of your projects. Thanks for linking up to Free Motion Mavericks.

    ReplyDelete