So 30 days in April, and they are almost gone. What have I completed?
Actually several things:
1) My totally done project was the baby quilt I made for my sister to give away.
Very blue and modern, with some details in the quilting.
2) Finished the Bulls Eye lap quilt. I am not really happy with the quilting.
3) 9 blocks so far for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge
4) Stash bee blocks: 2 blocks of 9 patch to the 3rd power
5) Blockheads a total of 8 blocks : 5 done done this month including an incredibly complicated pieced 6 in block with 48 pieces,
6 Visited 3 quilt shows: First one in Sun Prairie, WI., 2nd one in Rosemont, IL., and then my local quilt guild in Mukwonago. Plus the visit to a quilt shop in Wayne, MI. called Bits and Pieces.
7) 2 Birthdays Here is the grandson's picture from yesterday. He was such a good host and friend to the attendees and had so much fun with all the kids. He had not taken a nap, but fell asleep on the way home at 6:40 never to wake again.