Sunday, December 10, 2017

Oh Christmas Tree

No, I have not put up our Christmas tree...yet.


But I did spend the day making ornaments for this felt tree for my grandsons. It will be theirs and theirs alone, to decorate and redecorate at will and hopefully leave the real tree alone. 




I had fun  with felt, puffy paints and ribbons. Here are some close ups of some ornaments and presents.


I also started some decorated glass jars for lights and a row for the row by row challenge for my guild. It is due Wednesday.  

This is the wonderful starter. It came from a quilt shop somewhere up north in Wisconsin.  


Stay tuned for my addition. It is using a variety of techniques. 

Don't forget to comment for my blogiversary.  I will close the give away on Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. The felt tree with felt ornaments is a great idea. I'm sure your grandkids will have a lot of fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ditto Canuck Quilter's comments.... great idea to have the felt tree for your grand children. How fun! This Row by Row is adoarable!

    ReplyDelete