Sunday, February 18, 2018

Happy Valentines Day

Image result for free valentine images   Happy Valentine's Day, a little late

It has been a winter week.  We just came out of the very cold temperatures to the 30s.  Oh my!
It has been a break, and the accumulated snow of over a foot has begun to melt.

But I still feel sapped by the cold and regular work week. What with the recent shootings in Florida, and 2 deaths of family members of my staff  leaves a somber note on things.  I know I am aging; but it doesn't seem right anyway you look at it.

Anyway, I had guild this week; always fun to be with creative people.
And my grandkids and I had a fun stringing project with cereal.  The little one was the most focused. Having them in my lap is just the best feeling in the world!!!!!!!!!

Sewing: I love the weekends.  I get concentrated time to sew.  So here is my Meadow Mist Mystery TOGETHER!  All I need is to add the 2 sides which are the same blue as the background.


No automatic alt text available.



Then I started assembling Do Si Do, the 2nd step to the Square Dance Mystery  by From my Carolina Home. This will be a donation quilt. Still trying to get rid of these homespuns.   I bought the Kona black at JoAnns and was so excited to use the 50 % coupon  2 yards for 10 dollars.

No automatic alt text available.



1 comment:

  1. Your mystery quilt is wonderful! The design and colors just pop. I love the polka dot background fabric. The homespun fabrics look really nice in the 9 patches with the black. Score for the 50% off coupon!

    ReplyDelete