Sunday, March 4, 2018

March forward

March : a new month;  so what is there to look forward to and plan. Spring is just around the corner.

A)  My guild has its quilt show next weekend. So if you want to see some beautiful quilts and vendors come to Mukwonago Crazy Quilter show at the middle school on the main through street of town. In Wisconsin, that is.  I have been going for almost 30 years and it is my favorite local show, even before I became a member.

B)  Easter is at the end of this month.  And that means a break from school!  Yeah!  Plus HB and are  going away.  Where? I don't know yet.  But away from yucky winter weather.

C )  Goals:  I have made the Stash Bee block.  Check!



My string blocks: I just took the purple apart to realign and restitch.  And light green is the color for Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Plus I need to add the black and white to my light blues and sew them together.





Gooseberry patch  next block section ( 4 completed for February so far)



Covered in Love:  Hunters star: pieced with half square triangles for March and April in blues.
http://katandcatquilts.blogspot.com/2018/02/new-covered-in-love-block-drive.html  Here is the link of you might be interested.
One          Two  

Row by Row:  ( March and due mid April.)  This is the most challenging  row of all. in my group.  The details and preceding rows are so incredible. I think I have a plan for a train station and old train.




Transportation quilt for my grandson!  A must!



So many ideas, so many UFOs.   And how many can I work on?




1 comment:

  1. I love your gooseberry patch blocks. Is that Row by Row quilt all applique? It's stunning!!

    ReplyDelete