Sunday, March 11, 2018

Spring fever aka new purchase



So we had snow again for 2 days.  It is a wet heavy snow, but the ground is melted, but not completely underneath. So the pellets of snow bounced off the ground and didn't accumulate until later at night. Ugghh. Those poor robins.

And I saw this kit online and couldn't resist the coordinating prints for the background.  So bright and cheerful.  I actually enjoy doing paper piecing hexies as well.

Well, is a print of  hexigons for the flowers.  I want to make them anyway.  It will take a little planning, and prep work, but it shouldn't be too bad.


Image may contain: text
Next up some stitching.  Here are some wool applique blocks started years ago.  I needed something fast to pick up  for school as I was the security office person while the school shut down to go to the state basketball finals for the girls.  And I knew where this one was located.





The second one only needs the wheels, and acorns completed.  Yeah! 
 One other block is  done, only  to do.

1 comment:

  1. You are smart to sneak in a little stitching time when you can...the blocks are going to be cute.

    ReplyDelete