Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Winter Quilt Show

 I love getting all kinds of inspiration from a quilt show.  And being the first one of the season, it is such a winter blues breaker.  So many wonderful vendors with tantalizing fabrics and patterns.  My favorite booth though was artsy tunics.  And they were half price; so I modeled them to the people around and got great feedback for which I purchased 2. Loved it. 

And the quilts were inspiring and such a variety:


This Kim Diehl one had great wool applique.



I loved this mini one and am tempted to make it.  Not a pattern, but an inspiration from some blocks all in wool applique.


Gorgeous work of these square in a square blocks turned on point.  It was a group project.  Gee, I wonder who gets to keep it?


Beautiful array of colors and interesting piecing.


Another mini done in medallion style with reproduction type fabrics.


Beautiful rainbow of colors with different piecing. 


And lastly, a Valentine inspiration: 
Happy Valentines Day to you!  




1 comment:

  1. I love the quilt that was a group project - maybe they will sell raffle tickets and use the money raised for the group?

    ReplyDelete