Saturday, November 25, 2017

Time for recharging

Love this 5 day weekend.


First of all here are my two munchkins.  We had so much fun for Thanksgiving and got some great pictures.  ( Family group still on daughter's camera.)


Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling



Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, child              Image may contain: 1 person, child and closeup


But after all the fun and food, I have had some time to SEW ... Heaven!  

Here are photos of my coloration of the Magnolia Mystery by Meadow Mist Designs. 


Here are assembled blocks. Just 2 more colors and the odd ones. I postponed it as I thought I needed to trim my half square triangles.  But they were already done.  Bonus!

And here is the Crem de la crem, the sugar on top, the project we have been slowing completing:
I laid out the last of the 2 borders last night while watching Ice Age 4. (Yes, my hubby and I like animated movies that make us laugh.)   But I carefully pulled papers out of prepared applique, made the last 3 stems and placed all the leaves and such.  It is just pinned at the moment and will need some Roxanne's Glue Baste It...... The close up of one end is first

Followed by the "long shot".

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful applique! I love your borders! Your Magnolia Mystery blocks are so fun and happy! It will be fun to watch your progress on this one. Thank you for your comments on my blog. It's always wonderful to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Magnolia Mystery blocks turned out beautifully! Love those bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. found you through the comment you left on my blog I thought I would visit and see what you work on - I love your applique flowers on that dark background!

    ReplyDelete