Saturday, November 23, 2019

Wool hexie

For the past 7 months or so, I have been a part of a pass it on group comprised of  wool.
The hexie mat comprised of 7 blocks was selected and each member of the group of 7 got to choose what theme, colors, etc. for your mat. As it was in the late spring, I was fully frustrated at the lack of sun and warmth and wanted a spring themed exchange.  Each month, I had showed you the hexie I made for someone else as it passed from one member to the next. 
And here is the one I have received back to keep. These stitchers are amazing and I really love the individual blocks and the work they added for it.

But wanted to share.  
Now all I have to do is finish the outside edge. 
Yeah spring!



3 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful! I can see why you are so pleased with your wool mat. You do have some talented friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea, the exchange. Sounds like you all had fun with it and I share your love of spring. The hexie is perfect for that with flowers and butterflies etc. What a nice piece to remind you of spring now that's cold...I'm pretty much on countdown.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete