Friday, November 29, 2019

Thanksgiving

We are cat sitting, not exactly a dinner guest. But she is company after all, albeit a little finicky.
My daughter is staying with her beau and so she is close and can visit.

Our dinner was steak with twice baked potatoes and green bean casserole with an amaretto pumpkin pie. Special and just dinner for 2.  Funny thing, my daughter dropped by just as we were going to eat.
I was going to take a picture, but with a DD here, I forgot.

So it is time to sew:


I really want to finish this quilt top:





Then I have the first clue of Frolic to work on: yeah for raspberry and blues.

3 comments:

  1. Your bear paws are beautiful and those glorious Fall colors are perfect for the season! Amaretto pumpkin pie sounds amazing. Our Thanksgiving was weirdly small and kind of anticlimactic this year, too. Seems like every year I'm revising and paring it down to the essentials, what do we REALLY look forward to and what is just extra busywork that makes the holiday go by so fast that I feel like I missed it in the rush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pie sounds good! and the fall colors pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dinner sounds delicious! I'm not a turkey fan, but make it for the rest of the family. What I would actually love for Thanksgiving is pasta! :) Gorgeous quilt!

    ReplyDelete