Saturday, March 7, 2020

Goosey blues

Last year in preparation for our guild's yearly quilt show, I started a blue and white quilt: 
And after finishing 17 of these blocks, it sat while other projects took precedence. 

Each of the 4 blue pieced parts is 3 and 1/2 inches making this block 7 and 1/2.


Here is the back, although I have already spent an evening removing the middle paper pieces .
You can however, find the blocks on pinterest ( by Bonnie Hunter called Wild and Goosey)

I was so optimistic to think I could make an entire quilt out of these. 
And I am not going to piece anymore.  I just have too many ideas of projects to make.


So I decided to make a wall hanging size: 

And here it is at this point in  major pieces with more time to sew today.


I think it is realistic to get it done for the end of March.  


No comments:

Post a Comment