Sunday, March 7, 2021

Spring flowers

 I have been slowly working on my wool applique for spring.  It has been a goal for for this month to finish the hand stitching and get this block done.  I just love the bright cheery colors and found this really neat design in a book. The on point setting also appealed to me. 


                                    


Other progress was to cut and begin sewing the piano keys border to my scrap quilt: Tic Tac Go.

I posted the layout a few days ago. I am going to assemble in next week on retreat. 

I have at least enough for 2 sides. And looking at the colors in the pictures.  I can see that I need a few more lights in the bunch. 





1 comment:

  1. Your spring wool block is so pretty! I love the wool flowers with the background fabrics. After this move, I'm going to start an applique project. It's been too long.

    ReplyDelete