Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Springbrook!

 I thought I would do a post on my twin quilt finish.  This is Springbrook named after the fabric line. 

I love how the name reflects the water and spring flowers and the freshness of the colors. 


A show of the back with the front.  It is actually a white on white backing fabric. 


The quilt design is a daisy flowery swirl done on a longarmer. 


I just love how it turned out.


A photo done in the backyard, held by my fabulous husband.


I did  make a label for the graduate whom I know so well. 
You can even see the striped  lines of the fabric in the binding. 
Sorry, it is turned wrong. 


And for those who asked this is what my finger looks like two weeks after the rotary cutting accident. 
So much better and full usage!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful finish! I am sure the recipient will love it. So glad your finger is healed and functioning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet quilt finish and SEW glad to hear that your finger is healed enough to resume normal activities!

    ReplyDelete