Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Another UFO

 Halloween is not just around the corner.  But this cute cat with its borders was completed last fall.

The fabric line and panel was Kitty Corn.  Very cute and I purchased it online last fall. It gives that old time feel with some softer colors.  It is also about 36 inches squared. 

Again, I need to finish these!!!!!!

And so I did.  


Here is the back.  the quilting is hard to see as it was done in black.  But I outlined the center panel and all the stars in off white.  That is the light designs you can sort of see. I had to change the bobbin to the same color.  I was not going to adjust the tension.  I just got it back from the repair spa and want it to continue its good luck trend.  The old girl is only 37 years old. I have to treat her with a little kindness.


The back was a piece in my stash.  Not a great piece of fabric, but it worked out well with the colors. 

Here is the center of the panel to give you a look at the details.  I outlined all the big and little shapes. 




And another one bites the dust!



3 comments:

  1. I can imagine that it feels wonderful to have that done. I purchased a number of panels years ago and need to get back to finishing them! They nag, just like UFOs do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that panel reminds me of illustrations from the era of 1950-1960's in children's reading book pictures which I always thought were so cute. Now you have the work done and you can hang it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute Halloween quilt. Love how you quilted this one.

    ReplyDelete