Tomorrow is our guild meeting and we will have the big reveal of all the quilts in our row by row challenge.
Here is the last one I just finished. It was real easy. We were given the fabrics and the first row as a model with the sashing precut. Then we each selected 4 squares from the assortment in the book by Jeni Baker using the beautiful bright fabric and the Kona white background.
And here is the finished product. My row is the very bottom one. (I didn't realize I made 2 similar shapes of blocks.) These were Kim Schaefer fabrics:! bright and fun! Each block is 8 inches finished a 1 and a half inch lattice around the blocks bringing the row to 40 inches total.