Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Let's get this summer started!

It is almost half way through the year. And I have hardly even touched my UFO list.  UGH!

SO  I am really setting goals for this summer.

A short project is to assemble my 4 blocks for the row by row.  Easy, peasy... just 5 sashing strips and one row .

First up is to assemble my one grandson's quilt.  I have the fabric for sashing. Just do it.



Then there is the foxy baby quilt.  Shouldn't be too hard. Smaller projects.




And then I really need to get my 30s quilt done with the quasi log cabin hearts.
The vertical rows of hearts are done:  5 rows of 10 blocks each.  And I have many strips assembled to put in rows between them. Now for the finish.  I would love to take this to my mom in July to replace a quilt I made for her in the 80s. It was my first bed size quilt done in the blues and mauves of the time.




2 comments:

  1. You have some fun quilts on your "to be finished" list. Looking forward to seeing your progress. Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat quilts. I see you work on several projects at once. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete