Sunday, June 3, 2018

Fox baby quilt

As I am already making a Christmas tree skirt for one niece, I asked if the other one, her sister, wanted a baby quilt ( precious little one due mid September).


She, of course, said yes and was thrilled with all the fox options I found for her theme. She selected the Elizabeth Hartman pattern.Link here.


So I was bored with the tree skirt and started the blocks for this one.
Here are 2 versions. One with green foxes. One only with orange/rust ones. What do you think?



Also made this Stash Bee block:  

It was nice to be sewing again. 

3 comments:

  1. I like the mix of fox colors. My daughter and I used the same fox pattern for my grandson. It was a lot of work but so fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baby quilt looks like a fun one to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This fox pattern is adorable! I really like the green ones mixed in... not that you asked for our opinions. :)

    ReplyDelete