Thursday, March 17, 2022

Thanks quilters!

 

Quilters are the best.  I love the support and comradery we give to each other. We bolster each other's accomplishments, sympathize with heartbreaks be it health, family, and various although issues.  We learn about the world through the eyes of people across the USA, and on into other countries. 

We make quilts for each other and for charities. We share blocks, ideas, fabric and more. 

And this has reached me and further emphasized the companionship that we hold. Thank you all for coming to my blog and I have loved seeing all of yours. 

New projects:

Quilters for Ukraine:  The instructions are from Pat Sloan.

I just need to add borders, quilt and bind it. ( As if I can do that in an hour or two...ha!)



Then I started the many many half square triangles I will need for a quilt donation due the beginning of May:

Lots of a bright colors and a grunge background that I am flipping to the back, because I do not like the white streaks in it, but do like the gray color.  I hope others will like it, too. 


Love the rainbow of slivers with the gray. Only at least 100 more to go. 

2 comments:

  1. sometimes the edges we cut off as we square up can make a pretty colorful mess can't they - I saw on one blog someone collects that up and puts it in a glass jar to admire for awhile lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tribute to Ukraine. Are you donating it? I wasn't sure from you comments. Love all the bright cheery pieces at the ready. Crafters, quilter, knitters, crocheters...really are the best.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete